Fee & Tuition Schedule 2013-2014
All prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) See the Exchange Rates on the right.
|Application Fee: (non-refundable):||300.00|
|Testing Fee: (non-refundable):||200.00|
ESL Support: (if required after testing; one-time fee)
Kindergarten – Grade 3 OR
|Pre-School 3-4/Kindergarten (applied to RM 3,850.00 at start of Grade 1):||1,200.00
|Grade 1-12 (one time only - payable within 28 days of acceptance – non-refundable)||3,850.00|
Position Holding Deposit:
For 2013-2014 academic year, the following are the FINAL DATES for receiving notification of withdrawal from students who are leaving at the end of the semester.
Semester 1: October 15, 2013 (Semester ends Dec. 19)
|Kindergarten – Grade 2||8,640.00||17,280.00|
|Grade 9 -12||19,740.00||39,480.00|
|Room & Board: (limited availability)
|Grade K-4 (optional)
|Grade 5-12 (optional)
Pre-School (required) - K (optional)
Grade 1- 4 (optional)
- All fees and tuition are to be paid in full as of the first day of classes each semester. Alternative payment plans must be approved by the director prior to the beginning of first day of school.
- Room & Board fees for late entries will be pro-rated on a weekly basis. No refund of Room & Board fees shall be allowed in cases of early withdrawals under any circumstances.
- 10% per month late fee is chargeable on all accounts in arrears past 30 days.
- All outstanding fees must be fully settled before a student is allowed to attend the new semester.
- Partial charges (tuition fees ONLY):
|LATE ENTRY||LEAVE EARLY|
|(to pay)||(to be refunded)|
|25%||in school 18 class days or fewer||75%|
|50%||in school 19 to 36 class days||50%|
|75%||in school 37 to 54 class days||25%|
|100%||in school 55 class days or more||0%|
- Dalat International School admits students of any race, religion, sex, and national/ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, or national/ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
- Students entering pre-school must be 3 years of age by September 30th. A child must be 5 years of age by September 30th for admission to kindergarten. Kindergarten is a prerequisite for Grade 1.
- The Admissions Committee reserves the right to grant/deny admission. Its decision is final and conclusive.
- Dalat International School is authorized to educate children holding a non-Malaysian passport.
- The Malaysian Department of Education may grant limited permission for Malaysians to attend Dalat International School.
- All non-Malaysians must have a valid student visa to study at Dalat International School.