Welcome to the Spiritual Life Department at Dalat International School.
- Community: We believe life is best lived in a caring community. Our desire is to create a unique community of faith in the context of the international Christian school.
- Students: One of our driving values is our students. We desire to continually be in the process of moving from student involvement to ownership in everything we do as a department.
- Diversity: Our students come from multiple faith traditions and cultures and we value the opinions and views of each student. We strive to create an inclusive atmosphere where people from all traditions feel welcomed to explore the truth claims of the Bible.
- Scripture: We believe in the authority of the Word of God and its relevant application to the lives and needs of our student body and staff.
What We Believe
- We believe that Education is for life and is founded on a biblical worldview.
- Dalat International School is a community based on truth, grace, and lives transformed through Jesus Christ.
- We believe God is the source of all truth.
- We believe Jesus Christ was who he stated he was and that changes everything.
- We believe the Bible is relevant for contemporary life.
- We believe the Bible should be the filter through which we see purpose, humanity, God, creation, and morality.
- We believe the Bible and its teachings are a vital component of a child's education.
What We Do
- Weekly Chapels
- Spiritual Emphasis Week
- Missions Emphasis Week
- Student Discipleship
- Pastoral counseling and mentoring
- Worship Band
(Rev.) Mr. Jonathan Bollback
Spiritual Life Director
Dalat International School