The school day is defined as 8:20 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The school campus is open to students:
- Monday through Thursday from 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.,
- Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.,
- Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and
- Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
All students and visitors are requested to leave campus when it closes at 5:30 p.m. on school nights, 10.00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 6:00 p.m. on Sundays. After campus is closed, students who are waiting for a ride home are required to wait inside the gate at the guard house.
Day students may remain on campus during closed campus hours only if they are participating in a school or dorm-sponsored activity or have been specifically invited by a dorm staff member.
Guests are always welcome on our campus. The following guidelines are to be followed in order to ensure a successful experience:
- All visitors must sign in at the front gate on their first visit to the campus.
- The friend of a student may visit classes for one day only if prior permission has been obtained from the student’s teachers and principal.
- Parents who wish to visit each of their child(ren)’s classes during a visit to Dalat, need to make advance arrangements by contacting the teachers and principal so the time will be convenient and productive for all.
- The visitor should dress in accordance with the school’s guidelines for modesty, neatness and cleanliness.
- The school may set limits on the activities of visitors, especially during examination days.
Former students are asked to remain off campus when classes are in session. If a former student would like to attend a class or special school activity, he/she must get permission from the principal and supervising staff.
If a returning student was dismissed from the school or asked to withdraw for any reason, the school reserves the right to enforce stricter guidelines for campus visits.