Short Stay Program
- Short stay application forms are available online and from the school secretary. Applications should be filled out by the parents and submitted to the office two weeks in advance with a RM20 non-refundable deposit. The deposit is applicable to the short stay fees.
- Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the program coordinator. Not all short stay requests may be approved as available space and dorm dynamics are considered when processing applications. Short stay boarders are not scheduled during the first and last weeks of each semester, holiday weekends or when the dorms are closed. Short stay applications may request a specific dorm, but we do not guarantee placement in the dorm of their choice.
- There is a fee for a short stay in the boarding program which will be charged to the parents' school account. This fee includes lodging, meals, dorm snacks, towels and linens. Contact the Residence Life department for fee details. If the dorm happens to have a special activity or trip planned during the student's short stay, the student may be asked to pay their own expenses. If a student is left in the dorm beyond their reservation date without communication from the parents, there will be a 25% increase per additional day added to the daily rate.
- Communication between parents and dorm parents is crucial to ensure a positive experience for short stay boarders. At least one parent is expected to personally meet with the dorm parents before a student is left in the dorm.
- Short stay boarding students are required to sign a commitment form indicating their desire to support and obey Residence Life guidelines and staff.