Dalat International School (DIS) is looking to fill the following positions for the upcoming school year. Dalat is a Christian boarding school located on the island of Penang off the west coast of Malaysia.
DIS is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, caring professionals who are professing Christians.
- Candidates must have an understanding of Christian education and have the ability to integrate Biblical principles in their teaching.
- Candidates should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, be adept with technology and demonstrate flexibility in working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Candidates must be willing to incorporate cooperative learning strategies and ESL-sensitive instruction.
- Teachers are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or higher and be certified. Two or more years of experience are preferred
Employment Opportunities for the 2013-2014 School Year
Dalat International School ( DIS) is a private Christian boarding school operated by an independent school board. Started as a school for missionary children, Dalat has grown to meet the needs of both missionary and business expatriate families in Southeast Asia. The school has been providing quality education for over 83 years. In order for the school to maintain low tuition fees, staff are offered a modest salary and benefits contract that is similar to that of missionaries. Staff answer God’s calling on their lives to cross-cultural ministry in this unique, dynamic environment.
Please take time to read through the School Profile and the Salary and Benefits Contract so that you better understand the school and ministry you’re applying to. Please understand that you are applying to work and live in a third world country and that preparedness for overseas ministry is an important component of this process.
- Download School Profile
- Download School Contract and Benefits
- Teaching Standards
- Job Responsibilities
Before filling in the forms please visit our Staff Application Process and Timeline page for further details.
Prospective candidates please contact
Dalat International School