ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
DESIGN ~ ACCESSIBILITY ~ INFORMATION
The Dalat International School website has been completely redesigned with today’s web standards in mind, having a fresh new look and improved accessibility. We are always trying to improve the presentation of our school in our increasing digital world. This site has been tested on Safari, and Internet Explorer. Current trends seem to indicate a significant rise in Google Chrome (nearly 66% market share now) and we recommend Chrome as the browser to view this site on.
The site architecture is designed to give you the quickest access to the most important information. The whole Dalat Curriculum, including extra curricula activities, is now available online for easy access. Other key features now include the…
- Dalat Download Center – Our document repository many PDF downloads containing key information, forms, and resources.
- School Calendar – Our entire school calendar now integrates with Google Calendar and features dedicated timelines on a Calendar category.
- Full Screen Documents and Magazines – We have integrated a full page views on selected documents (such as our key Handbooks and the latest issue of Eagle’s Eye. This has a very nice and clean interface. Currently we have scores of key documents and archives hosted via Issuu and we shall be adding other documents over time.
- Dalat Academics – A beautifully redesigned and streamlined presentation of our full school curriculum is integrated using the latest technology and fluid design.
- Dalat Mobile – Be sure to check out our mobile app designed for Android and iOS devices.
- Dalat FAQ – Some of the frequently asked questions concerning a Dalat education.
- Dalat News – Issues of Dalat News will be available online via the great email company Mail Chimp. This also integrates into our mobile app.
- Dalat Glossary – A special feature of this site is that we give you a glossary of some more unfamiliar terms or acronyms that you may encounter such as PTO, SAT, GPA, AMD, AP etc.