Preparing for the Future
Dalat holds an annual fundraiser to raise money for school improvements that are not included in the school operating budget. These school improvements include items that will enhance and improve our student’s ability to participate, learn, and prepare for their future.
THEME: Faithful to the Promise
Our promise to our students and community is to fulfill Dalat’s mission: “to provide an education for life founded on a biblical worldview” and to reach forward to fulfill Dalat’s vision: “For the glory of God we will never stop improving, never stop inspiring, never stop impacting our world.”
Faithful Stewards – Dalat’s 2015-2016 Expected School-wide Learning Result.
OUR IDEAL IS STUDENTS WHO…
- Wisely give of their time, finances, and talents to their families, school, community, and world.
- Care for God’s creation.
- Develop a lifestyle that will enhance and extend their physical well-being for a lifetime.
OUR STUDENTS WILL…
- Apply their time, finances, and talents in school and community activities.
- Express an understanding of the need to care for the earth.
- Choose to participate in personal, school, or community athletic and fitness activities.
Monday, 5 October, through Friday, 13 November, 2015
Annual Fund 2015 focuses on providing the tools and environment that allow us to keep our mission and vision promises and teach our students to be Faithful Stewards.
Annual Fund 2015 – Sponsors & Donors
Carrie Xu Design
Eastern & Oriental Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton
Grumpiez Green Pepper
Hard Rock Hotel Penang
Lee Tong Hai & Son Construction
Metta Fashion House
Park Royal Hotel
Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort
Rasa Sayong Resort & Spa Penang
Annual Fund Project 2015
- Structure and playhouse.
- 1 for the ES computer lab & 1 for ES music.
Bulletin Board Die Cuts for ES
- Cutting pads and image cutters.
iPad Minis for MS
- 12 more iPads and cases to add to MS technology.
Musical Instruments for ES & MS
- 1 specialty instrument for MS and 10 Djembe drums for ES
- Books, furniture, and bookshelves for the new library.
- Equipment for all divisions.
Robotics Equipment for HS
- 2 education base sets, 7 color sensors, & 5 rechargeable batteries.
- 2 wireless headset microphones & 2 smoke machines.
- Batting cage, volleyball nets, softball & soccer backstops, & benches.
Dorm Home Décor
- Novelty items to make three dorms each a home.
- Electronic display to inform and connect our community.
How To Give
Frequently Asked Questions
Your gifts from the 2014 Annual Fund provided:
- Recycling Program
- Gym Fitness Equipment
- iPads for ES
- Laptops for MS
- Music Instruments and Choir Risers
- Dorm Ovens, plus many more!
The Annual Fund will kick off on Monday, 5 October and will end on Friday, 13 November. Gifts will be accepted during that time by cash, check, credit card, or by charging your school account. Drop your gift off at the school office during regular business hours, mail in the attached response form, or email the finance office at email@example.com
Please direct any questions to Larry Chinn, Director of Development, at 899-2105 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.