- Complete the Student Application form, include a recent photo, and
submit them to the school with the application fee of RM 250. Follow the
instructions for having the supplementary forms completed and sent to
the school (Teacher Reference Form,
Principal/Counselor Reference Form, Student Health Form, Physical
- For those applying to the boarding program, complete the
Boarding Application. Send a photocopy of the picture
page of the fatherís passport, a copy of the studentís birth
certificate, and four photos for the student visa.
- Ask your sonís or daughterís current school to issue a complete
transcript (for high school) or school records (for middle school and
with most recent grades
and have it sent to Dalat.
- If transferring from a North American school, submit a copy of your
childís most recent standardized test scores and any individualized
Depending on your sonís or daughterís written and verbal abilities in
English, he or she may need to take an English language exam which is
administered on our campus prior to admission. If your child is transferring
from a non-English speaking educational system (such as Taiwan, Korea, Japan
or Thailand), he or she may need to sit for additional exams that will help
us determine his or her appropriate grade level.
Students are accepted under the following conditions:
- Space is available.
- The program needed by the student is available in the school.
- The studentsí previous school records meet the
academic requirements for admittance.
- The results of an English language exam meet the
school requirements and programs available.
- The parent and the student indicate that the Bible classes and the
chapel services will not be a problem for them and agree with the
compulsory attendance regulation.
- The results of an interview, if deemed necessary, between the
director or the principal and the parent and student are satisfactory.
- The student has a non-Malaysian passport in compliance with the
regulation of the Ministry of Education. Students with a Malaysian
passport must receive permission from the Ministry of Education.
- Students entering preschool must be three years of age before
September 30, and first graders must be six years of age before
September 30 of the current school year.
High School students from non-accredited schools will have their credits
validated by examination or scholarship performance in Dalat
International School. The placement of such students will be on a trial
basis until proper validation of the previous credits has been attained.
Priority for boarding space at Dalat International School is given to
children whose parents work for organizations which are functioning in
harmony with the governing board of the school.
information about admission to Dalat International School please visit our
Student Application Frequently Asked Questions
Application forms are to be printed, filled in, and then faxed or
Dalat International School
Fax: (60-4) 890-2141
For further information please contact the admissions officer at