A Fine Festival – What Did I Miss?
Each year, the Fine Arts Festival has me shaking my head at how talented and gifted our students are. I come away impressed and so proud of the creativity and artistic abilities of our kids. Here is a short list of some of the amazing stuff seen at the festival this week:
- The 7th grade band performing the world premiere of a musical piece that was written and composed by them.
- Replicas of the art found in the Sistine Chapel painted by our students.
- The world premiere of a musical drama written and composed by our drama students.
- The creation of a visual art piece live during the band concert.
- A flash mob done by our art students with our HS principal joining in.
- The choir performing a song from Africa with the concert band as accompaniment.
If you did not have a chance to attend the concerts, art exhibit, and other events of the Fine Arts Festival this year, I would strongly encourage you to do so next year as you never know what you will miss